Catylist Winter Software Improvements
Stay on top of activity in your local market
There’s a lot to keep track of in your local commercial real estate market. We’ve been hard at work on a new feature brings all the information you need together in one place. Now, when you log into Commercial IQ or your local Commercial Information Exchange (CIE), we pull together recent activity that will be of interest to you.
Using your stored preferences (such as Offices for Sale or Lease in Ann Arbor, MI, etc), your Market Monitor will inform you when:
- New hits and leads are generated for any of your listings
- Properties are added, modified or removed from any of your catalogs or saved searches
- Newsletters, documents and more are posted by your CIE administrator
- Events are added or occurring within 7 days for your CIEs
- Commercial Real Estate news articles are posted on dozens of sites
- Matching properties are added or modified to your CIE
- Matching “Wants/Needs” are posted
- Matching property emails are broadcasted
- Matching comparables (recent sale/lease transactions) are added
You can also receive automatic notifications of all of this information either daily or weekly via email or RSS/Atom so that you never miss a deal.
As always, thanks for your excellent feedback and suggestions! Please don’t hesitate to contact us with your ideas to improve the service.