Catylist CIE Upgrades: Easier listing input and new features for the Report Builder
We’ve just rolled out several new features to our Commercial Information Exchange (AKA: Commercial MLS) platform, used by commercial real estate professionals in over 30 markets around the country.
Quicker to Add/Edit Listings
We’ve made big changes to the listing input section of your CIE. The new design should make it quicker and easier to add your listings and keep them accurate and up-to-date. Here are a few of bigger changes:
- We removed the tabs and many of the subsections. Things should be easier to find and quicker to access – fewer clicks, fewer page loads.
- The text is now larger with more spacing – easier to read.
- It’s now easier to add additional use types, create separate for sale/lease listings, etc.
- We improved the visibility and content of the help tips and examples for each field.
Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Include your own pages in Reports/Presentations
We’re really pleased with the feedback we’ve gotten on the new Report Builder. We’ve added some great new features based on your suggestions.
You can now upload your own files for inclusion in any report, including Word documents, PDFs, PowerPoints, or spreadsheets. These files will be appended to the end of the report, and stored for use in future reports. For instance, an agent can now integrate their own market analysis directly into the PDF generated on your CIE, and a company administrator can upload company marketing materials that any of their agents can integrate into the proposals they create, etc. This really opens the door for you to use the CIE as your central place for generating reports and proposals – we’re excited to see the kinds of materials you create!
Additional Report Builder Upgrades
- Remove Page Numbers – There’s now an option to remove page numbers, allowing you to shuffle the order of pages after a report is printed.
- Include Demographics for Any Location – You can now include a demographic report covering any geography – just enter your target area.
- Improved Speed – We’ve improved the speed of reports with lots of listings, like large company inventory reports.
Searches on your CIE are already fast, but we’ve made some optimizations to our search algorithms that should speed them up considerably.
Better Listing SEO
We’re continuing to look for more ways to drive traffic to your listings. We’ve made a few additional changes (smarter URLs and the inclusion of microdata) that should improve the search engine (ie. Google/Bing) ranking of property listing pages when searching by address.
All of these changes came directly from feedback we’ve received from you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with your suggestions!